18 Amazing Teachers!
18 Amazing Demonstrations!
Something to please every kind of quilter!
September 23-24, 2023
The Edmonton & District Quilters’ Guild will provide you with a free viewing link in the Members’ section of the website.
All the demonstrations will be available online for 72 hours after the live events.
- Kelly Ashton: Kelly’s “Partial” to Partial Seams; You Can Be, Too!
- Dara Tomasson: Doodles to dazzling designs
- Jennifer Houlden: Creating Eye Catching Fabric Runs is as Easy As 1-2-3
- Beth Cunningham: POP! POP! Punch Needle(an ancient embroidery technique)
- Katie Lewis: No-Reverse Applique Design Transfer
- Cyndi McChesney: Surprising settings for Multi Image panels
- Emma Powell: Itty Bitty Dolls for Applique based on South American Arpilleras
- Dana Jones: Demystifying Design for Foundation Paper Piecing (FPP)
- Lyric Kinard: Foil + Fabric = Fun!
(You will need to be logged in to see this information)