EDQG Membership is open to anyone with an interest in quilting!
You are welcome to attend a meeting as a guest before taking out a membership.
Visit our event calendar to see when our next meeting is scheduled. (Till March 2021, our meetings will be conducted via Zoom. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to attend as a guest.)
Membership is GREAT for all of these reasons:
- Learn and share new skills and techniques
- Attend monthly meetings with interesting speakers, programs and be inspired by the spectacular Show & Tell
- Access a library geared to the art of quilting and fibre arts
- Attend workshops, retreats and special events sponsored by the Guild
- Obtain information on local, national and international events
- Receive 9 newsletters full of interesting and informative information.
- Access the member’s side of our website
Ready to renew your Membership? Or Join?
- Forms are available online.
- You are welcome to mail in a completed form and payment to the address provided on the form.
- Renewal and new registrations will also be taken by email (with an electronic payment option)
Membership Categories and Fees:
The membership year is September 1 of the current year to August 31 of the following year.
Full Membership $70.00
Entitled to full benefits of the EDQG including attending all meetings, library privileges, monthly newsletters, voting at the AGM, standing for election and the opportunity to attend any seminars and retreats.
Senior Membership $55.00
Same as Full membership; available to members 65 years and over.
Student Membership $55.00
Same entitlements as regular members; available to members in full-time attendance at a post-secondary institution. (Include an image of most recent student ID card with this application)
Silver Thimble Membership applies to members who have achieved twenty years of membership. In 2013 14, this membership applies to those who joined the guild during the 1993-94 membership year, and who have maintained their membership. For having been a member for 20 years, you are entitled to one free year. Thereafter, you continue to pay the membership fee but will be recognized with a Silver Thimble Pin for having been a member for 20 years.
The guest fee is charged to anyone wishing to attend a guild meeting who is not a “regular” member.
Each member is entitled to invite one guest per guild year free of charge. You must present your membership card at the membership table and have it stamped on the back. Be sure to have your membership card with you when you attend the guild meetings.