Author: Pepper Cory
Marking Tools & Techniques, Choosing Stencils, Matching Borders & Corners
A necessity for every quilter’s library! Pepper answers the most commonly asked questions about quilt marking.
Includes 11 new quilting designs and tips for improving your quilt marking skills. You’ll learn:
- How to choose designs that complement and contrast with the quilt top
- All about marking tools
- How to make the quilt design match in the borders and corners, plus 10 ways to mark a border that do not involve matching!
- How to make your own quilting stencils
- How to preserve a quilt design found on a old quilt
- Quilting from the judge’s point of view
- Photos of inspiring antique and newly-made quilts